Tuesday, August 27, 2019

Keeping on...

Hello out there!  Is anyone reading this?  I’ll admit, I’m probably not the most scintillating writer on the planet, and I’m not full of sunshine and rainbows all the time like a lot of blogs, but I do hope someone reads this and at least thinks, “hey, at least my life isn’t as bad as hers!”  lol

Had to make a decision last week, along with all 5 of my older siblings, regarding my dad’s health, and I feel very positive about it.  My brother talked to the doctors and nurses about it, and we all believe the right decision was made.  And shock of all shocks, all six of us agreed on something for once in our lives!  lol

This week, my Oldest is going down south to see his grandfather, and though he’s been told his car is perfectly safe to take, he’s still apprehensive about it.  But I totally understand why.  His main concern is that his grandpa won’t recognise him.  And, while I couldn’t tell him that wouldn’t be the case (because it is very unlikely his grandpa will remember him, sadly), I did tell him that his Pop didn’t recognise me or my other two kids when we were down there several months ago.  Which, oddly enough, actually made him feel a bit better about it, to that’s good. 

Anyway, that’s all that’s really happening around here lately.  Hours have definitely picked up, and things are looking a little brighter around here, even if it does mean I have to be awake far more frequently than I prefer.  lol  Hope you all have a fabulous week!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment