Tuesday, August 6, 2019

Well...

I think I’m getting better at this whole blogging thing.  It takes time and patience, and sometimes I don’t get that time until it’s 3am, but even that is okay.  It means I’m still trying.  And I am.  So that’s what matters.

So, Oldest Son and his love have hit a bump in their road to eternal bliss, and are currently not together.  I don’t know how long this will last, but I have a very strong feeling they’ll be back together before long.  We had a play date with my Little Flower the other day, and she seemed to enjoy it greatly.  After clinging to her mother and father for the better part of the first hour we spent there, she opened up and started playing with Miss V, which pleases Miss V to no end, as before she went south in May, Little Flower would barely even look at her without hollering at her.  She even went to Miss V when her popsicle slid down the little tube thingie it came in and she couldn’t get it anymore.  Miss V was THRILLED by this turn of events, as you can imagine. 

Then, because it was excessively hot outside (it IS still Florida, after all), Little Flower and her older cousin decided to play on the trampoline with the hose shooting at them.  Miss V played with them for a while, and they all had a TON of fun!  However, somehow I neglected to take a single picture!  I was so upset with myself!  But then, on the way home, her mama sent me this sweet picture of what happened less than 10 minutes after we left.



Yep, she plain tuckered herself all out, and was asleep on their couch!  lol

So, that’s all that’s happening around here,other than work and cleaning, both of which need to be done more than they’re getting done at the moment.  But it is what it is, and that’s that!  Have a great day!  🙂

No comments:

Post a Comment