Tuesday, August 13, 2019

So...

Remember the issue I was having with my car?  Well, last week, before we did open house at Miss V’s school, she had to go a couple counties over to her hair stylist for a haircut.  I allowed her to drive there, since she’s been complaining that I don’t let her drive enough, and boy, oh boy, that car was ROUGH!  It really was SCARY being a passenger in it, to the point that I told Miss V I would be driving home, it scared me so much!

So we left, and I drove us straight to the mechanic.  I explained the problem, and he told me to come back in about 2 hours, so V and I ran some errands, and went back.  We sat in his office (a nicely air conditioned building with TV and everything!), and within less than an hour, he came in smiling, holding a little black thing.  It was a second coil pack (the car apparently had THREE of these little things!) that had gone bad.  Well, being skeptical, I said okay, and thank you, and headed out to my car.

Much to my surprise and delight, it was running perfectly again!  No stuttering, no smell of gasoline, nothing!  It even accelerated like a DREAM!  I was SOOO thrilled!  So now my car works properly again, yay!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment