Tuesday, September 3, 2019

Again with this car!

Yep, car problems again!  One would THINK it would be passed time to replace it, but sadly, I can’t afford that at the moment.  So I’m stuck trying to keep this old bucket of bolts running for as long as possible until I can afford a replacement.  This time it’s the speedometer, which CAN be fixed, but as no one has the part in stock, I have to wait nearly a week for it to come in and get fixed.  🤦🏻‍♀️  But it is what it is, and I’ll manage.  I always do, don’t I?

Oldest Son made it down south around 6:30 in the morning on Friday, and basically went straight to sleep once he got into the house.  So he obviously didn’t see his Pop that day.  And with the approaching storm (which will probably be over by the time this posts), he’s not staying down there as long as he had planned, which means my little family will all be together when the storm does hit.  I’m honestly not expecting too much from it, but we’ll be prepared regardless.  We have a pantry full of pastas, so I’ll get some cans/ jars of premade sauce (premade means less to refrigerate), as well as some other staples and water, and we’ve been making ice and filling jugs for a little while already, so hopefully we’ll be fine.  Well, that’s all the excitement around here.  Have a great week!

No comments:

Post a Comment